Dalgona coffee is a beverage created in South Korea made by whipping together equal parts instant coffee powder, sugar, and hot water until it becomes creamy and then adding it to cold or hot milk. Occasionally, it is topped with cocoa, crumbled biscuits, or honey. It needs to be made with instant coffee, not regular coffee because it is the instant coffee that creates the dense and foamy topping.
Dalgone Coffee Recipe
- 2-3 tbsp Instant coffee
- 2 TBSP White sugar
- 2 TBSP Water
- 1/2 cupe Milk
1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Add in the narrow dishes coffee and sugar. Mix.
3. Add water. Blend the coffee.
4. Add to the mix sugar and water. Blend again.
5. Put a little ice in the cup or jar, pour in 1/3-1/4 of the milk.
6. Put the whipped coffee on top.