a year later. I set up a little hot chocolate bar next to it since it always has hot water ready.
Apple Teeth – Peanut butter, apples, and marshmallows
Deviled eggs with spiders – Make deviled eggs and cut up an olive to make the spider.
Ghost Cupcakes – Make white cupcakes and stack frosting fairly high, then decorate with black icing.
Owl Cupcakes – make chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting. Make eyes with Oreos and M & M’s.
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Servings: 4-6 people (2 balls per serving)
- 25 Carnegie Deli All-Beef Frankfurters
- 12 oz bottle of Carnegie Deli Dusseldorf Mustard
- 25 sets of candy eyes
- 2 packages of crescent rolls
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Open crescent roll packages and unroll dough. Seal up the seams to create one large piece.
- Take a pizza dough cutter and cut ¼ inch strips to create the mummy’s bandages
- This is where the kids can help! Wrap the pieces of dough around each hot dog creating the mummy’s bandages. Don’t cover the hot dog completely, be sure to leave some openings!
- Place the Mummy Dogs on a greased baking sheet with some space around each one.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the dough is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow dogs to cool before placing candy eyes on each Mummy.
- Dip in your favorite Carnegie Deli Dusseldorf Mustard for a spooky and delicious treat.
Fun! I love candy molds. I’ll have to look for some Halloween molds this year. Thanks for the fun ideas!