Shake, sip & savor – experience a unique concoction of smooth and fruity flavors with this Merry Mermaid cocktail. Rum adds boldness while lime and pineapple lend it a delightful tartness that’s perfectly balanced with the subtle sweetness from blue curacao. Refreshing White Claw gives this zesty masterpiece the perfect finish!
Merry Mermaid Cocktail Recipe
Prep Time: 2 Minutes
Serves: 2 (10 ounces each)
- 1 Can White Claw Watermelon Seltzer (12 ounces)
- 3 Ounces Pineapple Juice
- 2 Ounces Rum
- 2 Ounces Blue Curacao
- 1 Ounce Lime Juice
- Combine the pineapple juice, blue curacao, lime juice, and rum in a mixing container such as a small pitcher and lightly stir.
- Pour in the White Claw and give a light stir, but not too much as you don’t want to flatten it.
- Serve with ice, a lime slice, pineapple slice, or maraschino cherries, if desired, and enjoy!
- This is meant to be a lightly flavored cocktail that’s not overpowering, but a gorgeous and eye-catching color. However, if you want more flavor, add more pineapple juice. You can play with the amounts to suit your tastes and preferences.
- You can use any flavor of White Claw you prefer, watermelon just does the best, in my opinion. Tropical Trulys are quite tasty.
- If you don’t have lime juice, you could swap it for lemon juice, in a pinch. Still tastes great!
- For an added flavor bonus, use spiced or banana rum instead of regular rum. This gives it an island feel.
- Don’t overmix once you add the White Claw. You don’t want to flatten the seltzer as it makes the flavor not near as good.
- You can use any seltzer you prefer. You’ll just want to make sure the flavor matches the drink or you’ll end up with a strange-tasting drink.