If you’re looking for a delicious and easy meal to cook up for you or your family, you should definitely try this slow cooker buffalo chicken sandwich recipe.
I find that this is the perfect recipe to serve at a fun get together or just an average day. With it being a slow cooker recipe, there’s not a whole lot of work that goes into it, and the cooking goes on in the background while you attend to other needs.
Not to mention all three of my teenagers ate these. Not only did they not complain, the next day they ate them for leftovers. I sat there in stunned silence watching this in awe. (They complain about the food I make a lot.) Based on this reception from the children I’ve decided that this might just be the best thing I know how to make.
Buffalo Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 cup cayenne pepper sauce aka Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or water
- 1/2 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 12 slider buns for serving
- Coleslaw for serving
- Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing for serving (optional)
- Place chicken in the slow cooker.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add hot sauce, chicken broth, ranch mix, and brown sugar, and toss to coat.
- Cook on high, stirring occasionally, for 4 hours (or 8 hours on low).
- Remove chicken, shred, then return to the slow cooker to coat in sauce.
- Add to slider buns and top with a drizzle of ranch or blue cheese!
More Chicken Recipes:
There you have it, a delicious and easy-to-prepare buffalo chicken recipe made with your trusty slow cooker! With minimal effort, you can enjoy a dish that is succulent, savory, and sure to improve your love of the slow cooker and all its possibilities. Plus, it’s not only tasty but also budget-friendly so everyone can take part! Now that you’ve experienced what this finger-licking meal has to offer, don’t be afraid to experiment further with the spices and herbs available in your pantry. Remember: cooking doesn’t have to be complicated or time-consuming; with a little planning ahead, you can make cooking an enjoyable experience that suits any budget or schedule. So what are you waiting for? Get creative in the kitchen and prepare this sensational slow-cooked buffalo chicken dish today! What is your favorite chicken recipe? Let us know in the comments down below!