Valentine’s Day Cocoa Bombs
‘Tis the season of love and what better way to celebrate than with some homemade fun? This Valentine’s Day, gather your friends or family around for a cozy evening filled with sweet treats. Get into the romantic spirit by making delicious cocoa bombs! All you need are a few simple ingredients and supplies, so let’s get started on this DIY project. With just a bit of creativity and love, you can turn ordinary hot cocoa into festive Valentine’s Day cocoa bombs your special someone will swoon over.
How to Make Valentine’s Day Cocoa Bombs
- Almond Bark Melting Chocolate
- Hot Cocoa Mix
- Mini Marshmallows
- Valentine Chocolate Candy Of Choice, optional
- Wilton Candy Melts or Frosting
- Semi Sphere Silicone Molds
- Warm Plate
- Melt your almond bark chocolate according to the directions.
- Add about a tablespoon of chocolate into each of your molds, and either use a brush to cover the sides or tilt the mold to cover all the sides completely.
- Let the chocolate harden, and gently pop the molds out.
- Warm a plate in the microwave, or run one under hot water and dry off.
- Place half of the chocolate molds on the plate for a few seconds to smooth out the edges, and set aside.
- In the smoothed chocolate molds, add 3 tablespoons of hot cocoa mix, marshmallows, and chocolate pieces.
- One at a time, place the rest of the chocolate molds on the hot place and immediately place on top of the filled chocolate mold.
- Hold in place for a few seconds until set.
- Repeat with the rest of the cocoa bombs, filling in any gaps with melted chocolate if desired.
- Melt red, pink, purple, or any other color Wilton Candy Melts (or use frosting), and quickly drizzle over each of the cocoa bombs. Add sprinkles if desired.
- Your cocoa bombs are ready! Add them to 1 cup of hot milk, and enjoy!
These Valentine’s Day cocoa bombs are the perfect way to show your loved ones how much you care. They’re easy to make and only require a few ingredients, so you can have them ready in no time. Plus, they look impressive but are actually quite simple. Whether you’re making them for your significant other, friends, or family, these cocoa bombs are sure to impress.
White Chocolate Crinkle Cookies the perfect Valentine’s Day Treat
4 Fun and Different Valentine’s Day Date Ideas
Valentine’s Day Cake Batter Chex